How it Works
Drag and Drop Security
SecureDoc File Encryption (FE) is a key component of WinMagic’s seamless encryption experience. SFE allows users and administrators to encrypt specific files and folders on a device or on the network.
Advantages of File and Folder Encryption
SecureDoc File Encryption (SFE) employs the same AES 256-bit encryption used for the full disk encryption on a computer. While full-disk encryption solutions encrypt the entire hard drive, SFE is an application where users can manually select which files and folders they wish to protect. WinMagic offers encryption solutions that protect data and people without getting in the way of productivity and innovation.
- IT Administrators can manage encryption keys and provision to authorized users
- Administrators can control which files and folders need to be encrypted to ensure business security policies and broader regulatory policies are in compliance
- Files moved off an encrypted drive remain protected
- File and folder encryption on a local network
- Share keys with other authorized user within the company
- SFE offers protection against viruses and spyware
Ease of Use
- File and Folder encryption by using the familiar drag and drop approach to avoid business disruptions and provide great security that empowers people.
SecureDoc File Encryption (SFE) is a key security extension of SecureDoc Enterprise Server – an encryption software that places all security-related management under one platform. Have a seamless encryption solution that offers the manageability of encryption across PC (Windows XP, SP3, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 10), Mac and Linux platforms alike. Find out more about how SFE can enhance the integrity of your organization’s security.
Learn more about file and folder encryption and data security from our blog