FileVault 2 Made Simple, Smart and Secure
To meet the needs of users that use Apple products, SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES) is able to fully manage and control Apple’s OS X FileVault 2 security.
FileVault 2 Management
FileVault 2 enterprise management gives businesses the flexibility to choose how they want to encrypt and manage their Apple devices and its hard drives. They can leverage the full disk encryption that FileVault 2 provides as well as take advantage of removable media encryption. All of this is seamlessly managed by the SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES) central management console.
Enhance system security and create a better user experience while reducing IT overhead costs.
Manage macOS and OS X
Ensure end user productivity
Maximum security and transparency
Single security management console
Removable Media Encryption
Removable Media Container Encryption
Organizations with mixed technology environments need look no further than WinMagic’s SecureDoc. SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES) offers administrators the ability to seamlessly manage Windows, macOS and Linux devices in one.
Leveraging encryption built into macOS, SecureDoc offers the control and compliance businesses need. FileVault 2 enterprise management gives businesses the flexibility to choose how they want to encrypt and manage their Apple devices yet still have the ability to have all their devices managed by SES’s central management console.
WinMagic’s SecureDoc for FileVault 2 offers administrators the control and flexibility they need in their data encryption solution for Mac OS X-based environments.
With SecureDoc for FileVault 2 administrators can remotely manage a host of key features and functionality including:
- Wipe the device in the event it is lost or stolen removing all organizational and user data from the device
- Add or remove users as required for normal business needs as users join or leave the organization
- Change or reset passwords for users in the event they forget their password and need access to their system
- Lock or unlock the device in the event the device needs to be de/reactivated
- Remove user and user data – keeping file systems intact but removes the user directory so others can still login
- Encryption of removable media with WinMagic’s Removable Media Encryption (RME) or Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE) solution