The IT department has struggled with encryption for Linux devices many years due to a gap in the management and compliance capability available in their current Linux solution sets.
In this webinar, Garry McCracken CISSP, VP of Technology & CISO, WinMagic and Dave Wreski, Chief Executive Officer, Guardian Digital will discuss the key decision drivers’ organizations should consider when it comes to centralized enterprise encryption for Linux.
- Centralized Compliance Reporting with SecureDoc
- Tamperproof application security to prevent user removal even for root users
- Centralized encryption key file management with recovery options
- Protected remote crypto erase for compromised devices
- Cross-platform management console that can manage Linux, Mac, and Windows encrypted devices