We’ve seen the countless benefits encryption can have for organizations. So why aren’t organizations putting encryption at the top of their priority list when it can help mitigate such a huge business risk? Over the years, there have been many myths surrounding encryption that it has left CIOs wondering whether they should even look at encryption for their organization. Of those enterprises that do have encryption, little attention is given to an encryption strategy; instead, it is regarded as a mere compliance check box.
What are the Myths?
There are many but we’ve picked out the few that we think are the reasons why IT organizations avoid talking about encryption and how they can be easily dispelled. We’ve summed it up in an ‘easy-to-digest’ whitepaper that you can download for FREE today.
Some of the Myths that you will find dispelled in the Whitepaper include:
- “The password used to log in to a computer through the operating system is sufficient protection.”
- In the hands of a hacker, a password can be cracked with various algorithms. Stay aware about the various authentication techniques available and learn what methods will make your laptop stronger.
- “Data encryption slows down computer and network performance and reduces user productivity.”
- See why our encryption software is seamless in implementation. With modern processes and sound architecture, you will find virtually no lag time when encrypting.
- “IT departments can’t realistically manage the vast assortment of mobile computing devices in use, so why even bother trying?”
- In today’s BYOD environment, IT Administrator’s need the ability to centrally manage mobile devices in the Enterprise environment. Learn how this is possible and easy through this whitepaper.
Start your security journey on the right path and get informed.
Click here for the whitepaper!